For teachers who are ready to discover their core purpose, teach from their authentic voice, curate a thoughtful class, and develop a personal rhythm that incorporates music, intelligent sequencing and heart-felt intention setting.
Whether you're just starting off as a yoga teacher or have been in it for some time, there's always room to develop and grow. Teaching is an art form, and it must come from your heart and soul to be sustainable. With a saturation of yoga teachers out there today, students need your authentic voice more than ever before. One of my greatest passions is to share my growth with you so that you can more authentically share your growth with others.
Finding my real voice as a teacher has been a journey and one that will continue for the rest of my life. I especially witnessed this in my first few years of teaching. I wanted to fill my classes, be likable, and impress my peers. I was struggling inside because what I REALLY wanted was to share more of my heart. Yet was afraid to speak about the things that mattered to me most. I had to learn to teach from my personal experiences and share more selflessly. As teachers and students, we can step deeper into our heart, uncover depth in our voice, and discover our personal rhythm in how we shape a class and connect to our students.
I am currently accepting yoga teachers for a 6 week individualized mentoring program. You can live anywhere on the globe since we meet on Skype, with the option to meet in person when we're in the same city (currently LA or NYC).
Working with me will give you the tools and support you need to teach with clear intention and creative inspiration. You will learn how to design a career and teach classes that will positively influence both you and your students.
A peek into the 'Teach With Intention' program:
- 6 weekly or bi-weekly 60 minute one-on-one meetings with assignments, Q&A, and real talk
- Learn how to break bad teaching habits that dim your light, before you get stuck.
- Create powerful heart-felt intentions that feel true and real to you (your students will totally feel this!)
- Develop your unique 'prayer after the OM' to set the right tone for you and your class
- Learn how to build effective music playlists and work with the '3 arcs' for intended impact
- Connect to the power of silence and how to effectively weave the perfect amount into your class
- Enjoy the process of journal writing and use it to reflect your inner guru as you teach or contemplate
- Put all of this into practice in your classes as soon as we begin + have me as your real-time sounding board
- Discover the power of collaboration and creative liberation
The best way to learn and make change is to put things into action. I will be right along side you.
Investment for this 6 week game-changing program: $648 ($108 per session).
* Write me a note below with any questions or to let me know that you're in!