Join The Moon Deck with author Aarona, and Goldish for an inspired evening of moon magic
Learn More + Sign Up
The full moon is harvest time, when the moon swells to her most luminous glow and we bask in all that we’ve sewn since the last new moon. It’s also a time to adjust our perspective, harness this bright energy, and align ourselves more fully with intentional next steps. Join us and an inspired group of women for a nourishing eve of movement, meditation, crafting, and potent intention setting. When women gather, magic happens.
What to expect:
- Sacred Altar space that you can add to and pray with
- The Moon Deck oracle reading to set the tone
- Yoga Dance to release what no longer serves us
- Sound Healing Meditation to focus on our core desires and inner voice
- Spell-Crafting your own ‘Intention Candle’ (Beeswax pillar candle + porcupine quill to carve your intention into your candle + oils to anoint your candle. This is your candle to be used at home in your meditations for one full moon cycle or until the candle burns out)
- Nourishing herbal teas, decadent spread of bites + treats, + enjoy a super magical space that will light you up with ideas and community
Now is the time to bring our visions to life. This is an all-levels yoga and meditation class. Please bring your yoga mat, a journal, something to write with, and something you would like charged up on the altar if you wish.
Investment for all of the above: $65
Includes yoga and meditation class, singing bowl sound bath, beeswax candle and porcupine quill, healing herbal teas and delicious eats throughout the night, and a magical space to expand your community in.